Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Tunes Tuesday



Today I am starting a new feature called Tunes Tuesday. I'll be talking about some of my favorite tunes from growing up and current music hits. I hope you'll enjoy it and will provide me some feedback. If I can find videos to go with the music I'll add them.

Since I'm still in the Christmas mood, I thought I would start off with Trans-Siberian Orchestra. We see them in concert each year and they put on a wonderful show filled with music and light. If you ever have a chance to see them in concert, I highly recommend you do. The tickets are a bit pricey, but they are worth it. The first half of their Christmas concert is a story that speaks of an angel sent down to earth by God to find out the worth of everything His children had done since Christ was born. It's a moving story that travels the world finding love, peace, and kindness.

The footage from this concert, might be the one we attended, but it's not our video.



Have you ever seen TSO in concert? What do you think of this new feature?

No comments:

Post a Comment