Originally created by The Geeky Blogger, Task It Tuesday is a weekly meme to help you--and me--get things done. The challenge is to post a task or list of tasks you want to complete before next Tuesday. These tasks can help you with your blogging life, reading life, personal or professional life.
I am at the point of crying mercy. My list only grows. It's like I can't check anything off it.
Okay, enough whining. Life is good, and though I am not accomplishing what I want all the time, I am still managing to get a lot done and still enjoy life.
Here is my list for the week:
- Daily Bible reading (still catching up)
- Beta read a manuscript - 80% done
- Edit the next chapter of a manuscript for the publisher
- Review one book
- Make lists for vacation
- Workout - Friday (I am doing stretches while cooking these days, so at least that is better than nothing)
- Start bringing up things from the basement for vacation
- Weed the garden