Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Task it Tuesday - Dec 22


Originally created by The Geeky Blogger, Task it Tuesday is a weekly meme to help you--and me--get things done. The challenge is to post a task or list of tasks you want to complete before next Tuesday. These tasks can help you with your blogging life, reading life, personal or professional life.

How quickly the year is passing. It has been quite a year. I hope you have been able to count some blessings along the way. My hope is after tomorrow, I will be taking a few days off to spend time with my kids. Despite all of us being home, we don't always have a chance to do things like play games or sit down to supper together. 

Here is what my to-do list looks like:
  • Daily Bible reading
  • Walking five days
  • Market new edition of A Christmas Kindness
  • Send out family and friends holiday cards
  • Blog at Christian Children's Authors and 4RV Reading, Writing, & Art News
  • Look into a new publisher for my GAP books--moving to January 2021
  • Look into getting a small dumpster--moving to January 2021
  • Put up the last tree and put out my Santa and angel collections
  • Bake something special
  • Wrap remaining gifts
  • Play a board game with the kids
  • Read, write, or both
This may be my last post before Christmas, so I want to wish all of you a blessed holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment