Monday, December 7, 2020

Mailbox Monday - Dec 6

 




Mailbox Monday is a meme started by Marcia of To Be Continued. Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came in their mailbox during the last week. It now has a permanent home at the Mailbox Monday blog.

Happy Monday! Welcome to December. Hope you had a nice weekend. Mine was a busy one with a closing on Friday, a new listing hitting the market on Saturday, and cleaning up a bit at home on Sunday. Bible study discussed the Advent message of hope, which was nice. 

On the book front, I received these two books in the mail.



Then I ordered this one off Amazon using some promotional credits I earned.


That's it from me this week. Hope you had a great mailbox. Please share if you have time.

7 comments:

  1. One of my granddaughters would love the unicorn journal! I hope you have a lovely week, Cheryl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really cute, Mary. Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  2. Reindeer and unicorns! Very sweet. Thanks for sharing, and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both are adorable, Laurel. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. All the books look lovely for Christmas and children (and adults)
    I do love studying the Advent season.
    Have a good week and Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They should be lovely reads....enjoy!!

    Hope your week has been going well.

    ReplyDelete