Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Product Review: Always Regular Ultra Thin Pads With Flexi-Wings and Always Flexi-Style™ Thin Pantiliners


This review reminds me to never totally discount a product. When Procter and Gamble first released the Always brand of sanitary products, I tried them because of the "wings" that secured them to your underwear. Not being much of a tampon person, I was sick and tired of pads that bunched up or moved.

I didn't care for Always back then. Even though they had this Dri-weave™ liner and were thin, I constantly felt like I was wearing a wet diaper. I switched back to my regular brand, and eventually, most brands came out with their own version of "wings" that made pads more secure. I haven't been thrilled for years, however, with the product I've been using. So, when I found a free sample of Always, I signed up for it.

Always Regular Ultra Thin Pads With Flexi-Wings and Always Flexi-Style™ Thin Pantiliners are now my pads choice. I have never felt more comfortable or dry wearing a pad or pantiliner than I did while wearing these. I received a sample package that included a Regular Ultra Thin Pad and three Flexi-Style™ Thin Pantiliners. Both are very thin and absorbent, and I almost forgot I was wearing them.

What I was excited to see at the grocery store was a package of Always Slender Ultra Thin Pads With Flexi-Wings. I ended up buying these because I'm petite and I figured they would be an even better fit than regular size pads. I'll review these once I've had a chance to use them.

I requested a free sample of this product. I received no monetary compensation for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment