Friday, January 6, 2012

Product Review: Biore® Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser



The Lil Diva (10) began puberty way before I did. She's been shaving for months, has needed deodorant for the last two years, and one of the most obnoxious and annoying parts of puberty--blemishes--have appeared on her beautiful baby face.

We've tried a couple of products so far, but she wasn't too keen on them, so when I saw a free sample offer for Biore® Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser I figured I would give it a shot. There was enough cleanser in the sample pouch for her to use it twice. We also conducted an experiment by having her use Biore® Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser for one series of breakouts and another product for a different breakout.

While the Lil Diva prefers the smell of the other brand, she loved how soft her face felt after using Biore® Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser. It's active ingredient--Salicylic Acid--gently cleaned the impurities from her skin. Even she was amazed by the dirty water in the sink. Her blemishes cleared up in a couple of days after use, and it didn't dry out her skin like the other product did. Now that winter is upon us, that is especially important.

After her second use of Biore® Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser she asked me to pick her up a bottle, which I'll do on my next grocery shopping trip.

I received no compensation for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment