Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Product Review: NatureSmart Gummies


Have you ever fought with your kids over taking their vitamins? I've tried silly shapes, store brands, name brands, pretty much you name it, I tried it. When I found a free sample offer of NatureSmart Disney Gummies I knew I had to request one.

These delicious Princess shaped gummie vitamins will have your kids remembering to take their daily dose each day without the need to constantly nag them. With the American Academy of Pediatrics recommended daily dosage of Vitamin D, and other important vitamins like A, C, and B-12, Folic Acid and more, these vitamin and mineral supplements will help your kids get what they need to grow up healthy and strong.

Our local WalMart carries a 60 count bottle for under $5. They also have other Disney brands for boys. I've seen Cars and Nemo in the past. I've been using NatureSmart Gummies for a couple of months now. While our family still works on eating right and exercising, it's good to know that these supplements give the kids an extra boost when they need it.



I received no monetary compensation for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment