Monday, January 16, 2012

Product Review: Downy UNSTOPABLES™ In Wash Scent Booster


Laundry is one of those chores I will gladly pass off once the Lil Diva and Lil Princess get old enough. It doesn't take a tremendous amount of time, but it has to be done every day to keep up with it.

Over the years I've tried a variety of products to keep our clothes looking clean and smelling fresh. When I saw this free sample available for Downy UNSTOPABLES™ In Wash Scent Booster, I decided to give it a try. Who wouldn't want their clothes to smell great between washes?

I added UNSTOPABLES into the drum after I had started the water and poured in detergent. I loved the scent that wafted out of the package as soon as I opened it. After washing, I placed the clothes into the dryer with an unscented dryer sheet.

The FRESH scent from the UNSTOPABLES was definitely still there, but would it really stay until the next wash as they claimed?

Definitely. There was even a small trace of the scent after I washed my daughter's pajamas again.

The one down side to this product is that the scent is overpowering in the beginning. It irritated my and the Lil Diva's allergies. Even after my clothes sat in the drawer for two days, I had trouble wearing them and had to wash them to lessen the scent before I could put them on again. I should have thought of that before requesting a sample, as I don't even wear perfume on a regular basis to keep my allergies at bay.

Downy UNSTOPABLES In Wash Scent Booster is a fabulous product that lives up to its claims, and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to keep that clean smell between washes. They are available in FRESH and LUSH scents.


I requested a free sample of this product with no promise of a review. I received no monetary compensation to share my opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment