Tuesday, April 12, 2011

April A to Z Blogging Challenge


What is the A to Z Challenge? It’s blogging a letter of the alphabet every day the month of April (with Sundays off for good behavior.) It began April 1st, with the letter A and ends April 30th, with the letter Z. You can click here to see who else is participating in this challenge.




Today's post is for the letter:



This is not the post I was going to create today, but it's the one that I ended up going with out of my two ideas. So, let's talk about jingles today, advertising jingles. You know, those catchy tunes they use to advertise products that you usually end up singing whether you like them or not.

Here are a few famous jingles I remember:

"Be A Pepper, Drink Dr. Pepper"




McDonald's - "You Deserve a Break Today"



Doublemint Gum- "Double Your Pleasure, Double Your Fun"



"I'd Like to Buy the World a Coke"




And my personal favorite...

"My Bologna Has a First Name..."



What are some jingles you remember? Can you still sing them? Do you share them with new generations?

No comments:

Post a Comment