Monday, April 18, 2011

April 2011 A to Z Blogging Challenge

What is the A to Z Challenge? It’s blogging a letter of the alphabet every day the month of April (with Sundays off for good behavior.) It began April 1st, with the letter A and ends April 30th, with the letter Z. You can click here to see who else is participating in this challenge.




Today's post is for the letter:


O is for occupation. Everyone I know has one. I guess none of my friends were born filthy rich either.  :)

I feel very lucky when it comes to my occupation because I get to spend my day doing something I love--writing and promoting books. I've wanted to be a writer since I was kid, and I'm usually a determined person, so that I ended up writing is not a big surprise to me. What is a surprise is how the connections I made early in my writing career led to a successful career in online book promotion. I feel very blessed that things worked out the way they did.

What is your occupation? Do you enjoy it? What is your dream job?

No comments:

Post a Comment