Friday, April 15, 2011

April 2011 A to Z Blogging Challenge

What is the A to Z Challenge? It’s blogging a letter of the alphabet every day the month of April (with Sundays off for good behavior.) It began April 1st, with the letter A and ends April 30th, with the letter Z. You can click here to see who else is participating in this challenge.

Today's post is for the letter:




M is for mystery, one of my all time favorite genres. When I was a kid I read Nancy Drew. I also watched The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries on TV in the 1970's. I also enjoyed shows like Scooby-Doo. I once wrote a Scooby-Doo type mystery.


When I was in  my early 20's I would read books like Murder at the Pentagon and Murder in the CIA by Margaret Truman. I still love mysteries. I wish I could write them, but I'm not sure I can think evil enough to create villains.

Some of my recent favorites include:

The Deputy Tempe Crabtree series by Marilyn Meredith
The Rocky Bluff P.D. series by F.M. Meredith
Resurrection Garden by Frank Scully
The Case of the Bouncing Grandma by A.K. Arenz
Love You More by Lisa Gardner
Buying Time by Pamela Samuels Young
Murder on the Down Low by Pamela Samuels Young
The Chill of the Night by James Hayman
The Cutting by James Hayman

Do you like mystery novels? What are some of your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment