Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Getting Back to Normal



After the Blogging from A to Z Challenge is over, things should be getting back to normal around here. I'll have themed posts Monday through Friday. I haven't figured out what I'll do for Thursdays yet, but we'll see how it all works out.

I hope you've been enjoying the posts for the Blogging from A to Z Challenge. I wasn't sure what I would talk about when I started, so I think it worked out well.

I am thinking of doing two things in the near future:

  1. Switching the title of the blog,
  2. Possibly switching to WordPress
I'm on the fence about the second one, but the first one is almost a definite. Problem is, I would also like to change the URL, which means starting all over again in many ways. Decisions. Decisions.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment