Sunday, April 1, 2012

Blogging from A to Z Challenge - A



Today kicks off the Blogging from A to Z Challenge. I participated last year and had a blast. I hope you enjoy blogging through the alphabet with me during the month of April.

From additives in our food to harsh chemicals in beauty and cleaning products, consumers are getting tired of what they don't want to ingest, put on their bodies or clean their houses with. As a mom, I have to admit stories about pink slime and possible side effects to food additives like aspartame have made me a more careful shopper. While walking down the produce aisle, the sometimes too perfect color of fruits and vegetables has moved me toward a decision to plant a garden for the first time in years. I've switched from regular bar soap to goat's milk soap. Last week, I picked up botanical disinfecting wipes. I'm even looking at better products for our cats.

It's time for my family to have more all natural products. They're worth it.


Visit some of the other blogs participating in this challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment