Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Blogging from A to Z Challenge - V



I was looking at a soft path project from my Garden Club newsletter from The Home Depot today, and it got me to thinking about vinegar. It seems there is no more versatile product out there than vinegar. We use it to ward off mosquitoes in the backyard. I cook with it. I've cleaned with it. I also learned today that it can help kill weeds.


According to the TLC Cooking website, little research has been performed to substantiate all the claims made about vinegar's health benefits. What they did say is that there is evidence to support that vinegar plays a role in helping to fight diseases such as osteoporosis, diabetes, and heart disease when combined with an overall healthy lifestyle. It also helps our bodies absorb important minerals from the foods we eat and recently has been said to help control blood sugar levels.


This post is part of the Blogging from A to Z Challenge.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment