Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Become.com Makes Comparison Shopping Easier


I’m not one of those people who enjoys shopping. I know what I want; I find it; I buy it. Done. My time is too precious to spend it scouring the Internet for the best deals. Problem is it costs me more money in the long run. What I need is a site that makes comparison shopping easier.

It looks like Become.com might be the answer to my prayers. Become.com is a fully integrated Web-wide product search and comparison shopping site. By reducing spam and irrelevant results, their specially designed search technology will help you find what you’re looking for quicker.

Looking for a floral damask bedding collection black? Type that in and you’ll come up with a list of sites that carry them and what the cost is, and a small thumbnail photo. If the item is on sale, you’ll see the regular price and the sales price.

How about cherry dining room chairs with casters sets? You’ll find those too. And what about bathroom carpet cut to fit? You guessed it. They have those too. From automotive to books, from computer software to office equipment, from jewelry and watches to outdoor sports, and more, Become.com allows you to find just what you’re looking for. It also provides you access to product reviews, buying guides, and discussion forums. They even have a Favorites feature that allows you to mark products you might want to see again.

With over 20 million products from over 5,000 retailers, you’re bound to find almost anything at Become.com.


This post brought to you by Become.com

No comments:

Post a Comment