Monday, February 6, 2012

You've Got Mail Mondays


It's time for You've Got Mail Monday. It wasn't an incredibly busy week, but I received some neat things.

Amish fiction is really big right now. I'm reading Abby Finds Her Calling for Naomi King's virtual book tour with Pump Up Your Book in March. This is the first book in her Cedar Creek series.

My girls and I enjoy the books of Sally O. Lee. We've been reading her books for years. When Sally emailed me about her new release, The Carrot King, I hopped at the chance to review this one. It arrived toward the end of the week.

The postman brought my order from Land's End on Wednesday. You can read more about what I bought here. Now, some snow would be good. It looks like another mostly dry week, though, so it might not happen for a bit.

I received a sample of Dove® Nourishing Oil Care early in the week. I'm always on the lookout for products that will make my hair easier to manage and style.

That's it for this week's edition. Anything exciting you would like to share from your week's mail?

No comments:

Post a Comment