Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Feedback Time



At the beginning of the year, we began some new features:
  • You've Got Mail Mondays
  • Tunes Tuesdays
  • WSJ Wednesdays
  • Taking Time for Mom Thursdays
  • Free for All Fridays

I wasn't sure how well they would be received, and I figured at some point I might need to be changing things up a bit. I'm reaching out to you to hear how you feel about these new features:  what you like, what you don't like, what else you would like to see. Everyone likes giveaways, but other than that, what else would you like to see here.

I've opened two polls in the sidebar. One asks which new feature you like best and the other is looking for your ideas on what can be added.

Please don't be shy. Share so that I can try to provide what you are looking for. Feel free to expand upon your poll choices here.

No comments:

Post a Comment