Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Shout Color Catcher

I'm giving a shout out to my readers for results on Shout® Color Catcher® sheets. I ordered a free sample a while back and a few weeks ago I tried it out. Using warm water I placed a red turtleneck in with some old white underwear I didn't care much about. I also put in a few other items.

The result? It looks like the sheet picked up maybe two tiny grease stains--at least that's what they looked like when I pulled it out--but nothing else. Did I do something wrong? I guess it's possible my turtleneck alone wasn't enough to make an impact. It's been washed more than once.

I found a couple of articles online that indicated they had success with the product, so I can only guess it was me who screwed up.

Have any of you used them? If you have, what did you think?

Note: The free sample came with a sample of Shout® Wipe & Go Instant Stain Remover Wipes. I haven't had a chance to use it yet, but I'll let you know how it turns out when I do.

I requested a free sample from the manufacturer. I received no monetary compensation to discuss this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment