Friday, February 17, 2012

The Chocolate Diaries by Karen Scalf Linamen

I just picked this book up again. I've been trying to read it since I requested it from the Blogging for Books Program through WaterBrook Multnomah. Last year simply became a blur and I am doing my best to catch up.

Here is the official blurb:

When life serves up bittersweet challenges, could chocolate be the antidote to sticky situations? Stirring up a rich batch of inspiration, motivation, and practical insights, Linamen, along with other real-life "cooks," equips you with the utensils and ingredients you need to live the delicious life you desire. Includes mouthwatering recipes.

Having read the first chapter, I can say that Linamen has a wonderful style and I'm eager to keep reading. It's not a surprise that she has connected chocolate and the rocky roads of life. Don't we often overeat when we are sad?

The Chocolate Diaries has received dozens of great reviews on Amazon. I encourage you to check it out for yourself.

  • Paperback: 208 pages

  • Publisher: WaterBrook Press (May 3, 2011)

  • Language: English

  • ISBN-10: 1400074029

  • ISBN-13: 978-1400074020

  • SRP: $13.99
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment