Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Product Review: Cat’s Pride® Fresh & Light™ Cat Litter


We have three large litter boxes for our four cats. I'm the one stuck with litter box cleaning duty, so anything I can do to make my job easier is a plus. I had planned on picking up our usual brand of litter two weeks ago, but when I saw Cat’s Pride® Fresh & Light™ and its purple balloon stating "Up to 25% lighter," I figured I would give it a try.

The first thing I noticed is how much lighter the container was when I lifted it off the self in the grocery store and into my shopping cart. I'm a small person and I've injured my back a couple of times in the past, severe enough where I've required physical therapy. I try to limit what I pick up. The lighter weight also makes it easier to pour out of the container into the litter box. This clumping litter has a long-lasting scented formula that makes it ideal for a house like mine where there is more than one furry beast running around. The low-dust formula is definitely better for my allergies--fewer clouds of cat litter dust floating in the air as I clean up means less sneezing.

Though I hadn't planned on switching brands when I walked into the grocery store that day, Cat's Pride Fresh & Light is now what I prefer to use. It's available in 15 or 21 pound containers.

You also have to check out one of their hilarious commericals. I almost fell out of my chair I laughed so hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment