Monday, May 7, 2012

You've Got Mail Mondays


Is it really Monday again? I have to get out of here and go grocery shopping (ugh), but I wanted to let you know what Ernie the postman brought me last week.

A pizzeria in a neighboring town is now under new management. Villa Pizza Restaurant of Indian Orchard sent us a brochure featuring their new menu and money saving coupons. We drive by it on the way to and from church each Sunday. It's a small place, but the offerings are substantial. We might have to give it a try.

The Summer Jos. A. Bank catalog came this week. Their clothes are of excellent quality. My husband shops at the Longmeadow, MA store. They take great care of him, making sure everything fits just right. It's the hubby's birthday today, so I might sneak in and pick out something special for him.

I also received three books--one requested, two that just showed up. I think this is a real challenge for bloggers. When a large publisher sends you their books without a word, it mucks up your review schedule. Depending upon the content, I either read and review them or use them, a giveaways.

Manuel's Murals by Jeaninne Escallier Kato is a children's picture book that I requested. I interview the author recently at my children's book blog. I also received Ordinary Magic by Caitlen Rubino-Bradway and Madhattan Mystery by John J. Bonk.

That's it for now. Hope you have a blessed week.

No comments:

Post a Comment