Friday, May 11, 2012

Interview with Sarah A. Reinhard, Author of Catholic Family Fun

Joining us today is Sarah A. Reinhard. As a writer, wife and mom, she keeps a hectic schedule. We're thrilled to share her latest book with you.


Can you tell us a bit about yourself?
I'm a Catholic wife, mom, and writer who lives on a farm in central Ohio. I'm an avid reader and there are rumors that I'm a little TOO fond of Twitter.
What inspired your book, Catholic Family Fun: A Guide for the Adventurous, Overwhelmed, Creative, or Clueless?
The editor who emailed me with the idea gets the credit for the inspiration. She got me thinking about the importance of family fun and the need for something that had specific resources for Catholics included.
How is this book different than other family activity books on the market?
It has specifically Catholic ideas included, which makes it unique. However, if you're not Christian but not Catholic, I think you'll find this book also very useful and relevant to your family life.
What if your favorite activity from the book?
Horseback riding, hands down. We go every week!
What are you doing to promote Catholic Family Fun?
We have a book tour going on right now, there's a Facebook page, and the book has a website, CatholicFamilyFun.com, with new content being posted biweekly.
Where can people purchase a copy?
First, I encourage everyone to go to their local Catholic retailer first. If that's not an option, I have links available on my website for other outlets.
What is up next for you?
In the fall, A Catholic Mother's Companion to Pregnancy: Walking with Mary from Conception to Baptism will be released from Ave Maria Press.
Is there anything you would like to add?
I'd love to hear what your readers do for family fun! Thanks so much for hosting me today!


No comments:

Post a Comment