Monday, May 14, 2012

You've Got Mail Mondays


Not a ton of stuff in my mailbox this week, but definitely things worth the trip down the driveway.
Chronicle Books--one of my favorite indie publishers--sent me their Fall/Winter 2012 Adult and Gift catalogs. They had sent me their children's one last week (sorry I forgot to mention that). From books to journals to stationery and more, I like browsing to find unique gifts for friends and family. Where else are you going to find Wet Cats Deluxe Notecards?

The Land's End Home catalog also arrived. I've been admiring their Lifetime Teak™ Chaise Lounge and Adirondack chair. I was surprised to see the back of the catalog featured needlepoint iPad®, Kindle® and Nook® covers. It seems we can't go anywhere without seeing devices and their accessories these days.

That's it for this week's edition of You've Got Mail Monday. Hope you have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment