Sunday, May 20, 2012

Getting that Beach Body Ready




Summer is quickly approaching and yet my exercise regime consists of a once a week 20-minute workout. How am I going to get that Beach Body I want for the Outer Banks if I am such a slacker? If I were honest, I would say my desire to exercise is right up there with my desire to have a root canal. I can never seem to make the time for it in my jam-packed schedule, despite knowing I am predisposed to osteoporosis.

An exercise program can help strengthen muscles and improve balance. It also helps improve your overall sense of well-being. As someone who has always struggled with body image issues, exercise could help me feel better about the way I look. I don't feel it's wrong to exercise for your health, while being happy with how you look too.

The thought of a 90 Day Review program is enticing. A training system that would allow me to get in great shape in only 90 days makes me want to sign up right now. If I can get in the habit of exercising over that period of time, then it could lead to a lifestyle change. An Extreme Body Workout would definitely make me feel better and look better. My husband already exercises five days a week. He's also made some diet changes over the past few years. I'm hoping I gain some of his willpower. While I don't eat anywhere near the type of junk I used to, I still need to improve my diet. A complete fitness and nutrition program could make a huge difference in my life.



This is a guest post provided by Fitness Alliance.

No comments:

Post a Comment