Monday, May 21, 2012

You've Got Mail Mondays



Last week flew by and here we are at Monday again. It was a week filled with books, magazines, cat litter, and bills (yuck).

Ernie the postman brought me John Locke: Philosopher of American Liberty by the late Mary-Elaine Swanson. I am helping to promote this book. As a lover of American history it should be right up  my alley. I also received Bible Blessings for Bedtime by Linda Carlblom. I blog with Linda over at the Christian Children's Authors blog. I won a copy of this book through a contest she was running. I can't wait to share it with the girls.

Speaking of the girls, recent Land's End and Justice® catalogs arrived. We shopped at Justice this past week too. The Lil Diva seems to have outgrown everything she owns. We came home with new swimsuits for both girls. The Lil Diva bought new sandals, a skirt on clearance (thank God), a shirt, and new strapless bra. The Lil Princess came home with a new pair of capris, a tank top, and a beautiful chiffon top.

The new Lowe's® Creative Ideas for Home and Garden catalog arrived with a great picture of a deck inside that I would love to have. My Gardening How-to magazine for May/June also arrived. They had this neat article on how to create a topiary. I've always wanted to do that.

World's Best Cat Litter™ was kind enough to send me a sample bag of their unscented multi-cat version to try out. As you know, I am always on the lookout to improve the time it takes to clean up that mess. I was surprised when the UPS man dropped it off this week. I thought it would take a bit longer to get here. Look for my review on this coming soon.

That's it for this week's You've Got Mail Monday. I've noticed a slight drop off in blog traffic the past couple of weeks. Please let me know if there is anything else you would like to see here. I made a few changes based upon past feedback, so keep those ideas coming and I'll do what I can.

Thanks for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment