Monday, May 28, 2012

You've Got Mail Monday


I hope you and your family had a lovely Memorial Day weekend. The weather was great here, so we cooked out on our anniversary, which was Sunday. The hubby and I have been together for 23 years and married for 12. All three kids were here, along with our daughter-in-law, my son and daughter's godson, and my in-laws. We also got a chance to meet Marley, the teacup chihuahua my son and his wife are taking care of. We had tons of food: steak, chicken, pork, asparagus, carrots, and corn on the cob. The only thing that wasn't cooked on the grill was the corn. Everyone said the food was great, so I was happy.

Last week, the mailman must have forgotten I was here because he didn't send much worth noting for You've Got Mail Monday. The one thing I did receive, however, is exciting. I was contacted to review: the Contour Core Sculpting™ System, LIFEPRO Cold-Filtered Whey Isolate Protein- French Vanilla, and LIFEPRO Cold-Filtered Whey Isolate Protein- Dutch Chocolate.


Over the last year, I've realized I'm not as young as I used to be. What that means is I can't eat whatever I want and not expect to gain weight. Even though I'm still at a decent weight, any pounds I gain end up in the middle. My once flat stomach is much rounder than it used to be. I don't feel comfortable with how I look right now. I figure I'll give the Contour Core Sculpting System a try for the next month and see what happens.

Hope you have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment