Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Fundraising with a Mission

Every fall and spring our daughters' schools run fundraisers. Not all the time, but often, these fundraisers involve products I really don't need, but I buy to support the schools. This time, however, I was pleasantly surprised by the offering.

Mixedbag Designs sells attractive reusable bags made of woven polypropylene. According to their website, 10-40% of the polypropylene used in their bags is recycled from post consumer use.


I picked up these great looking garden tote. I would love to buy one of those harvest baskets to collect my vegetables in this year, but they're a bit pricey. This tote should do the job quite nicely.

I also bought two sets of Foodies--bags that are FDA Approved for snacks, fruit and sandwiches. I've used them every day since they came in.

I'm very impressed with their products. I'm glad the school opted to choose them for their fundraising this spring.


No comments:

Post a Comment