Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Task It Tuesday - Jan 29


Originally created by The Geeky Blogger, Task It Tuesday is a weekly meme to help you--and me--get things done. The challenge is to post a task or list of tasks you want to complete before next Tuesday. These tasks can help you with your blogging life, reading life, personal or professional life.

My, oh, my. The time, she does fly. Hope you're having a great week. It's about 1:30 on Tuesday morning. I just finished finalizing my 2019 business plan notes for a meeting with my manager tomorrow.

I'm excited to say that my planner is shaping up nicely.


I don't always remember to bring it to church, but our pastor has podcasts of his sermons, so I can catch up on my weekly notes. Since I don't draw much, I usually copy a Bible verse and then add a picture. 


Right now, I have this and a calendar going. I'm taking my calendar and inputting dates into Outlook, which feeds right into my iPhone. That is making my life easier, but it does take time.

Here is what my to-do list from last week looked like:

  • Daily Bible reading DONE
  • Exercise - Tuesday and Saturday  Ha, ha, ha...
  • Time block this week's calendar. DONE
  • Stick to my 5-5-5-5 plan for reaching out to more people: 5 calls, 5 texts, 5 emails and 5 handwritten notes every day. Work in progress. I get more done each week, except the handwritten notes. My writing is awful and my tendinitis doesn't cooperate. I'm not giving up.  
  • Update my CRM. High priority Still not done. Slaps palm to forehead.

I already have my list together in my planner, so this week's list will be easy to compile:
  • Daily Bible reading Ahead of schedule
  • Stick to my 5-5-5-5 plan for reaching out to more people: 5 calls, 5 texts, 5 emails and 5 handwritten notes every day. 
  • Time block my calendar DONE
  • Create a survey for one of my committees DONE
  • Exercise Friday and Saturday
  • Update CRM - slated for Wednesday

That's it for me this week. What is on your to-do list? Is there anything I can help motivate you to get done?

No comments:

Post a Comment