Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Task It Tuesday


Originally created by The Geeky Blogger, Task It Tuesday is a weekly meme to help you--and me--get things done. The challenge is to post a task or list of tasks you want to complete before next Tuesday. These tasks can help you with your blogging life, reading life, personal or professional life.

Happy Tuesday. I had big plans for last week, but they got a bit derailed. I'm working to get back on track now. Here's what my list looked like:


  • Daily Bible reading. DONE
  • Exercise - though day or days are up in the air because most mornings I have something going on. Right now slated for Wednesday. Ummm....not even close
  • Finish two marketing proposals. Deadline of 1/9. DONE
  • Finish time blocking this week's calendar. I have to complete Wednesday and the weekend days. 95% DONE I kind of slacked over the weekend.
  • Stick to my 5-5-5-5 plan for reaching out to more people: 5 calls, 5 texts, 5 emails and 5 handwritten notes every day.  I did some days, but not all of them. 
  • Update my CRM. I need to create some regular distribution lists. I have one of 100 people. I would like to expand that for marketing campaigns. Not totally done, but in progress.
  • Finish cleaning the office. Probably won't happen, but most of it is done. The closet is the only thing left. Same thing here. Some progress, but not done. 

What's on this week's list:

  • Daily Bible reading
  • Exercise - Going to be a challenge this week. Probably Thurs and Fri.
  • Time block this week's calendar. Should be done, but Sunday I wasn't home. 
  • Stick to my 5-5-5-5 plan for reaching out to more people: 5 calls, 5 texts, 5 emails and 5 handwritten notes every day.  
  • Update my CRM.
  • Clean my office closet.
  • Take down Christmas decorations. Winter ones stay up, but trees, nativities, and Santas get packed up. 
What is on your to-do list this week? Anything I can help cheer you on in getting accomplished?

No comments:

Post a Comment