Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Task it Tuesday - Jan 1


Originally created by The Geeky Blogger, Task It Tuesday is a weekly meme to help you--and me--get things done. The challenge is to post a task or list of tasks you want to complete before next Tuesday. These tasks can help you with your blogging life, reading life, personal or professional life.

Welcome to 2019! I'm sitting here an hour and a half before the ball drops and running through my mind all I have to do this week. Here's the list as I see it now:


  1. Set my goals for 2019: writing, real estate, and personal. Deadline 1/2. First things, first. 
  2. Finalize my 2019 Business Plan. Deadline 1/11. 
  3. Finalize my President's Award application and submit it to my office for review. Deadline 1/10.
  4. Complete three marketing proposals. Deadline 1/6.
  5. Write all my known meetings and vacation days into my work calendar. 
  6. Put together my 2019 vision board.
  7. Pack for NYC. We are taking a short trip into the city. Deadline 1/3.
  8. Start reading books for January virtual book tours.
  9. Start my Read Through the Bible in a Year with a Chronological Bible Reading Plan. You can join us here
I'm sure there are more, but this is a good start and nearly manageable. Depending upon weather in NYC, I might get a bit more done than expected. I'm not walking through Central Park in the rain. 

Here's wishing all of you a new year filled with blessings.


No comments:

Post a Comment