Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Task it Tuesday - Jan 8


Originally created by The Geeky Blogger, Task It Tuesday is a weekly meme to help you--and me--get things done. The challenge is to post a task or list of tasks you want to complete before next Tuesday. These tasks can help you with your blogging life, reading life, personal or professional life.

So much to do at the beginning of the year. Most of it is fun stuff. Here is how last week's to-do list ended up:

  • Set my goals for 2019: writing, real estate, and personal. Deadline 1/2. First things, first. DONE
  • Finalize my 2019 Business Plan. Deadline 1/11. DONE
  • Finalize my President's Award application and submit it to my office for review. Deadline 1/10. DONE
  • Complete three marketing proposals. Deadline 1/6. One done and two to go.
  • Write all my known meetings and vacation days into my work calendar. DONE
  • Put together my 2019 vision board. DONE 
  • Pack for NYC. We are taking a short trip into the city. Deadline 1/3. DONE. Trip was fun.
  • Start reading books for January virtual book tours. The first one is coming to NYC with me for the drive down and back. Started Tandem Demise by Duffy Brown.
  • Start my Read Through the Bible in a Year with a Chronological Bible Reading Plan. Seven days done. 
So what does this week's list look like? 

  • Daily Bible reading.
  • Exercise - though day or days are up in the air because most mornings I have something going on. Right now slated for Wednesday.
  • Finish two marketing proposals. Deadline of 1/9.
  • Finish time blocking this week's calendar. I have to complete Wednesday and the weekend days. 
  • Stick to my 5-5-5-5 plan for reaching out to more people: 5 calls, 5 texts, 5 emails and 5 handwritten notes every day. (I failed on Monday, but I sold a house this weekend so I won't beat myself up too much.)
  • Update my CRM. I need to create some regular distribution lists. I have one of 100 people. I would like to expand that for marketing campaigns.
  • Finish cleaning the office. Probably won't happen, but most of it is done. The closet is the only thing left.
What is on your to-do list this week? What are you striving to accomplish? 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're making great progress. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Serena. There are good weeks and not such productive ones, but I keep plugging away.

    ReplyDelete