Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Task it Tuesday - Feb 4


Originally created by The Geeky Blogger, Task It Tuesday is a weekly meme to help you--and me--get things done. The challenge is to post a task or list of tasks you want to complete before next Tuesday. These tasks can help you with your blogging life, reading life, personal or professional life.

Well, I missed blogging here yesterday, so I wasn't going to let it happen two days in a row. I haven't had time to block my calendar for the week. Usually it's done on Sunday. This is what happens when you sell a house over the weekend. I've also got a closing today and new listings I'm working on.

Here is what my plan should look like for the week:

  • Daily Bible reading 
  • Stick to my 5-5-5-5 plan for reaching out to more people: 5 calls, 5 texts, 5 emails and 5 handwritten notes every day.
  • Time block my calendar 
  • Exercise Wednesday and Saturday
  • Update CRM - slated for Wednesday
What does your to-do list look like this week? Anything you especially want to tackle?

No comments:

Post a Comment