Originally created by The Geeky Blogger, Task It Tuesday is a weekly meme to help you--and me--get things done. The challenge is to post a task or list of tasks you want to complete before next Tuesday. These tasks can help you with your blogging life, reading life, personal or professional life.
Just for the record: staying on top of things is tough. You put a plan together and, inevitably, something unexpected creeps in. Sometimes you just need to roll with the punches and celebrate every little success. Mine would look like this:
- Sticking to daily Bible reading
- Improving how many contacts I make with the 5-5-5-5 plan.
- Time blocking my calendar most weeks.
- Began researching agents for Clever Tom.
This week many of the same tasks are on the list:
- Daily Bible reading
- Stick to my 5-5-5-5 plan for reaching out to more people: 5 calls, 5 texts, 5 emails and 5 handwritten notes every day.
- Time block my calendar
- Exercise Friday and Saturday
- Create a marketing proposal.
- Find an agent to which to submit Clever Tom
- Participate in #FaithPitch
What does your week look like?