Thursday, March 1, 2012

Ch-ch-ch-ch-Changes


Thanks to all who voted in our poll. There's still a few hours left, but I have enough information to announce some changes. The three new features that are the most popular are:

  • WSJ Wednesdays (pleasantly surprised by that one),
  • Free for All Fridays,
  • You've Got Mail Mondays.
So, those features will stay as is. I was sort of bummed no one thought Tunes Tuesdays was worth a vote, but I'll live. The second poll, asked readers what they would like to see added to the blog. Recipes got the most votes, which didn't surprise me at all. I'm always on the lookout for good recipes too. More product and movie reviews, and time saving tips also picked up votes. I'm already working on the first one, but it is dependent upon sponsors sending me products to review or me reviewing products I already own. Other than my regular groceries I don't buy things often, and I had hoped to offer some new, exciting products and movies for review. I'm still plugging away, though, so don't give up hope. I can definitely work some time saving tips into the blog. I'm also good at organization, so you might see those tips too.

Starting this week, Taking Time for Mom Thursdays won't be featured anymore, but I'll replace it with something you requested. Maybe Tunes Tuesday won't be a regular feature any longer, but I'll still talk about music from time to time. Also, I'll still blog about our family moving--albeit slowly--toward self-sufficiency.

Thanks again for your feedback. It is greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment