Monday, March 19, 2012

You've Got Mail Mondays


What a crazy week it was. I had things dropped off by the postman, UPS, and Fed-Ex. It seemed like every time I turned around the doorbell was ringing.

Several books arrived last week. Mr. Postman brought: Falling for the Fireman by Allie Porter and two books in Ally Carter's Heist Society series: Heist Society and Uncommon Criminals. These are books I won from blog giveaways. Our UPS driver dropped off another book I won: Four Sisters, All Queens by Sherry Jones. I'm really excited about this one. For review, he also brought Happy Easter! from one of my favorite children's authors/illustrators Liesbet Slegers.

Two neat catalogs arrived. The first was Lowe's Creative Ideas for Home and Garden. I love looking through these catalogs for great ideas on how to improve and decorate our home. This one hosted 27 easy projects under $50. That fits the bill for a thrifty person like me.

The other catalog was from Womanswork. They are a woman-owned company that sells gardening supplies. I have to admit, until I really got into gardening, I would buy the cheap equipment. I've found, however, you just can't compromise quality when it comes to working with the earth. The back cover featured a glove with arm saver. The elbow-length cuff has a pull cord to keep the glove secure. I'm seriously thinking of buying these because of the ticks and mosquitoes around here. I also thought their sun hats were attractive.
Our Fed-Ex driver delivered the Rubbermaid® Hidden Recycler this past week. It's installed and already in use.

That's it for this edition of You've Got Mail Mondays. Make sure you check in with us tomorrow, as it's the kick-off of the Spring Cleaning Book Giveaway Hop. I'll be giving away 15 children's picture books from a variety of talented authors.

No comments:

Post a Comment