Friday, January 29, 2016

Recipes for Busy Moms


I don't know about you, but there are days I am simply tired of hearing, "I don't know" when I ask my family what they want for supper. I have popular food items --pasta, chicken and rice, hot dogs and beans--on hand at all times, but I like to try out new recipes that work for my busy schedule. Here are links to lists of bunches of recipes for busy moms:

MyRecipes.com offers more than 50 chicken dinners, kid-approved breakfast recipes, Mexican casseroles, slow cooker recipes and more. Click here.

Food.com has 50 All-Time Favorite Dinners, 10 On-the-Go Breakfasts, and 50 Best Soup Recipes. Click here.

The Busy Mom's Recipe Box is a site run by two busy moms blogging about food. The great thing is they offer an index of their recipes per category so you can browse for things that catch your eye. The Hawaiian Grilled Chicken sounds good to me. Click here.

Make Ahead Meals for Busy Moms offers readers recipes, reviews and giveaways. They participate in a weekly blog hop called "Melt In Your Mouth Monday Recipe Blog Hop." Sounds yummy to me. Click here.

Do you have any favorite sites you like to visit for quick and easy recipes? Please share links in the comments so I can check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment