Tuesday, January 12, 2016

New Year's Resolution Solution Update

Saturday made all the difference for me. The workout, while intense, came easier. Breakfast was Blueberry Mornings cereal with raisins added and my usual decaf. Organic nuts and berries for a snack and then cheated with a slice of pizza for lunch. (Bad girl. Bad girl.) Yogurt for my afternoon snack and then butternut squash, chicken, and rice for supper.

Sunday is where it all falls apart. Someone said I really should give my muscles a rest. So I did. Silly me. Had to rush to church in the morning, so I didn't plan to exercise until later. Never did. Still stuck to my healthy foods, though: oatmeal with banana slices and a hard boiled egg for breakfast, one small brownie for a snack at church, salad for lunch, nuts and a pear for snack and then squash and fish with rice for supper.

Monday came, no workout again. Early morning appointments make life tough. Still no fast food and only a treat or two. Hopefully tonight I can exercise a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment