Monday, June 18, 2012

You've Got Mail Mondays



It's time for another edition of You've Got Mail Mondays. No books last week, which is unusual, but good for my massive TBR pile. I'm taking my Kindle, my Kindle Fire and three paperbacks with me to North Carolina. That should help me catch up a bit.

There are days I wonder how much Land's End spends on postage. I received another catalog. This one talks about their kids' summer sale. The Oriental Trading Crafts catalog also arrived. It hosts over 150 new crafts. Now's the time of year I look inside to see if I can scoop up any great deals for vacation Bible school.

The most exciting thing the mailman brought last week was the clothes I ordered from Old Navy. I picked up a pair of khaki colored cargo shorts, this floral racerback tank top, a sports bra and this pair of women's active compression shorts. I've already used the top and cargo shorts. The tank top is beautiful--even nicer than I thought it would be for $10. The cargo shorts are a bit loose, but I held onto them anyway. They are comfortable. I haven't used the other items yet, but I plan to. I didn't notice it in the description, but the compression shorts have a zippered pocket at the back waist. That might come in handy.

That's it for this week. Hope it's sunny and warm where you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment