Monday, June 11, 2012

You've Got Mail Mondays



It wasn't a great week for quantity, but it was a great week for what arrived. As I mentioned yesterday, the plants in the gardens are growing like crazy thanks to all that rain followed by sunshine here and there. Lost some of my herbs to the thunderstorms we had recently, but everything else has survived.

A couple of weeks ago I purchased these Flexible Garden Grids. The postman dropped them off early last week. I hope this set of 4 is enough, but I might have to buy more. I have bamboo stakes and ties already, but the tomatoes need something heartier to hold them up. I also think they will work well for the sugar snap peas the Lil Diva (10) is growing. Those plants are probably about a foot high now.



The garden clogs I ordered came in via UPS. I used Amazon to order some nautical blue Sloggers Garden Outfitters™ Garden Clogs. For years I've wanted them, but I made due with my sneakers. Well, now that I am outside more often taking care of the vegetables, I really need something I can slip into and slip off before coming inside. I don't have to worry about them getting wet, and now I won't track mud and grass into the house.

That's it for this week's You've Got Mail Monday. Enjoy your week.

No comments:

Post a Comment