Tuesday, June 5, 2012

iVi Scents Going Out of Business



I'm sorry to say that iVi Scents is running a Going out of Business sale. I was certainly surprised when it was first announced. I won a gift card for their site and used it to purchase a bar of iSmell Soap. This is a sulfate-free hydration bar that is veggie based. The one I purchased was the Knight in Shining Armor scent, which is now sold out, but she has other scents and products available.

I ran out of my Happy Goats Soap and this is a nice alternative. I don't want to put a bunch of chemicals on my body if I can help it, so this iSmell Soap with no sulfates, parabens, mineral oils, triclosan, GMOs, or phthalates is right up my alley.

You can stop by the iVi Scents website to see what they have left in stock. 

No comments:

Post a Comment