Monday, June 25, 2012

You've Got Mail Mondays



Yes, I am very late with this today. The girls have camp and the oldest came down with pink eye in the afternoon. What fun.

Not much from the mailman last week, but what did come counts. I picked up a copy of James Garner's memoir, The Garner Files, as an extra Father's Day gift for the hubby. This is one of those gifts that I'll enjoy too, so it worked out.

Also received my July 2012 issue of Children's Writer. I've subscribed for years. It's the one trade publication I receive. I sometimes forget to mention it, but it's a great resource for children's authors. I liked the cover article, "Debut Authors Doing It Right."

We're heading to the Outer Banks at the end of the week. I should be blogging from the beach too. I also need to consider what I am going to offer as a giveaway item for the Christmas in July Giveaway Hop that starts July 16th. I also have some winners to announce for other giveaways that have ended, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment