Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Task it Tuesday - Aug 11


Originally created by The Geeky Blogger, Task it Tuesday is a weekly meme to help you--and me--get things done. The challenge is to post a task or list of tasks you want to complete before next Tuesday. These tasks can help you with your blogging life, reading life, personal or professional life.

It is not only Tuesday. It is also the Lil' Diva's 19th birthday. How did this...


turn into this...



so quickly? I swear, we just brought her home.

That photo is from the Outer Banks of North Carolina, which is where I wish I was right about now. Instead, I'll focus on my to-do list.

I made some progress on last week's list:
  • Daily Bible reading--DONE
  • Update planner--a week behind
  • Two meetings--DONE
  • Walk three days--DONE
  • Complete Strong from the Heart by Jon Land for August review--DONE
  • Continue cleaning bonus room--Nope
  • Finish next chapter of The Sisterhood--about halfway there
  • Send out seller's packets--partially done
This week my work schedule is fuller than it has been. The pandemic is giving me a chance to catch up on some outdoor work, since I'm not comfortable going out as much as I was before. I'm still working, but want to be respectful of everyone's concerns too.

Our weekly Bible study is helping me feel more connected than I have been. I am also prospecting more for business, than I was in the last few weeks. I just don't feel like going to the office since I'm really tired of the whole mask thing. It's necessary, I know, but if I can work mostly from home and not wear a mask, why would I go to the office?

Here is what this week's list looks like:

  • Daily Bible reading
  • Update planner (probably not)
  • Six meetings
  • Walk three days
  • Prospect three days
  • Read Five Minutes, Mr. Byner due for review this month
  • Continue cleaning bonus room (not likely)
  • Finish next chapter of The Sisterhood


Here's a little inspiration to help you and me with our to-do lists.







No comments:

Post a Comment