Originally created by The Geeky Blogger, Task It Tuesday is a weekly meme to help you--and me--get things done. The challenge is to post a task or list of tasks you want to complete before next Tuesday. These tasks can help you with your blogging life, reading life, personal or professional life.
Well, last week was the typical week after vacation chaos. Not as much done as I would like, but still made progress:
- Read Bible daily - Still in Proverbs
- Blog - Blogged at all but one blog last week
- Edit three chapters - Finished two out of three
- Listings - One made it online. Still waiting for the other two to be ready.
- Make car appointment for next week - DONE
- Pay bills - Ha! Ha!
- Exercise Wed and Thurs - Did it Wed, so that's progress.
What does this week look like?
- Read Bible daily - I'm still behind, but I'm still reading
- Blog - If I post once this week at each of them, I will be happy
- Edit three chapters - Probably optimistic, but should get two done
- Pay bills - Must do
- Exercise Mon, Tues, Thurs - The doctor said four days a week, but probably can't do that (Monday is done)
What does your to-do list look like? Are you accomplishing what you've wanted to? What are some obstacles that stand in your way?