Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Task it Tuesday - Dec 29


Originally created by The Geeky Blogger, Task it Tuesday is a weekly meme to help you--and me--get things done. The challenge is to post a task or list of tasks you want to complete before next Tuesday. These tasks can help you with your blogging life, reading life, personal or professional life.

This is my last Task it Tuesday. I hope you have enjoyed following along as I did my best to balance my professional and personal lives. Sometimes I succeeded. Other times I failed. Either way, I am happy for the journey. 

Here is what last week looked like:
  • Daily Bible reading--Five days
  • Walking five days--Three days
  • Market new edition of A Christmas Kindness--Ongoing
  • Send out family and friends holiday cards--Nope
  • Blog at Christian Children's Authors and 4RV Reading, Writing, & Art News--Done
  • Look into a new publisher for my GAP books--moving to January 2021
  • Look into getting a small dumpster--moving to January 2021
  • Put up the last tree and put out my Santa and angel collections--Done
  • Bake something special--Cinnamon rolls
  • Wrap remaining gifts--Done
  • Play a board game with the kids--Not yet
  • Read, write, or both--I read some

For my last to-do list of 2020, I am making a few changes that may take multiple weeks.
  • Daily Bible reading at 7 am
  • Walking five days
  • Reconsider author website and add an editing page
  • Update my Sphere of Influence mailing list
  • Design a new real estate logo 
  • Research new publisher for my GAP books
  • Study for my MA Real Estate Broker's test
  • Complete my NC Real Estate Post-licensing education
  • Update my real estate leads spreadsheet
  • Schedule one week off and order a dumpster to complete cleaning the house
I am sure I will think of more as I set my goals for 2021 (not that they aren't brewing in my head already), but this is a good start.

Thanks for your loyal readership. I hope you will check out my other blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment