Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Task it Tuesday - May 7


Originally created by The Geeky Blogger, Task It Tuesday is a weekly meme to help you--and me--get things done. The challenge is to post a task or list of tasks you want to complete before next Tuesday. These tasks can help you with your blogging life, reading life, personal or professional life.

Hard to believe Tuesday is here so soon. My to-list is growing instead of shrinking, but that's because I have a new listing coming up, several meetings, and have been volunteering. I've been approached by the BOD of a local organization to join their board. Not sure if I can do it, but I'll see what time commitment there is before I decide.

This week's to-do list is similar to last week's.

  • Daily Bible reading - On schedule
  • 5-5-5-5 plan for reaching out to people: 5 calls, 5 texts, 5 emails and 5 handwritten notes every day
  • Set up photographer and staging for new listing - DONE
  • Polish query letter for Clever Tom
  • Barre workout Monday and Friday - Monday done
  • Start finding a way to plan meals
  • Review The Brave Art of Motherhood
  • Bake a cake--today is hubby's birthday
What's on your list this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment