Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Task it Tuesday - May 28


Originally created by The Geeky Blogger, Task It Tuesday is a weekly meme to help you--and me--get things done. The challenge is to post a task or list of tasks you want to complete before next Tuesday. These tasks can help you with your blogging life, reading life, personal or professional life.

We are quickly coming to the end of May. Both girls will be done with school by Friday, so summer vacation is on our minds. That can make tackling a to-do list tricky; though I often find it helps me focus on accomplishing things so I can enjoy more down time while I am away.

This week's list is a bit different because of the plans to get ready for graduation.


  • Daily Bible reading
  • Order flowers
  • Buy gifts for graduation - scary that I have to remind myself to do this
  • Rework the flower beds - most are done, but there are a few more plants I need to move before the landscaper comes and puts down fresh mulch
  • Beta read a manuscript - 60% done
  • Edit the next two chapters of a manuscript for the publisher - one chapter down, one to go
  • Blogging
  • Write one chapter of Amelia's Mission
  • Review two children's books

What is on your to-do list this week? Any graduations or other end of school year events you're working on?

No comments:

Post a Comment