Monday, May 6, 2019

Mailbox Monday - May 6



Mailbox Monday is a meme started by Marcia of To Be Continued. Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came in their mailbox during the last week. It now has a permanent home at the Mailbox Monday blog.

Welcome back to Monday. Hope you all had a great week. Mine included attending a webinar on insurance (doesn't that sound like fun), a two-day class on negotiation, renting out an apartment, doctor appointments, reading, and attending the Lil' Princess' school dance show. The girls always put on an amazing performance.



My garden is growing some, but we have had a lot of rain and very little sun. Rain is supposed to come three days this week too. I might just start building an ark.

The mail carrier brought me two presents this week.



Then I treated myself to a Kindle freebie.


Reading is slow going, but I am getting things done. Hopefully, I'll have more reading and writing time in the next couple of weeks.

What was in your mailbox? Anything special that you were really excited about?

2 comments:

  1. You've been busy in a good way. Your new books look perfect for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes we have to attend those business seminars.
    Glad you enjoyed your daughter's event.
    I Am Cyrus looks like it might be a good group book.
    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete