Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Task it Tuesday - Aug 28


Originally created by The Geeky Blogger, Task It Tuesday is a weekly meme to help you--and me--get things done. The challenge is to post a task or list of tasks you want to complete before next Tuesday. These tasks can help you with your blogging life, reading life, personal or professional life.

This month has flown by. The Lil' Princess started school yesterday and the Lil' Diva will start on Thursday, so everyone will be getting back to their regular schedules soon.

As for me, I've been accomplishing a lot, even though there is still a lot to do. From last week's list, the only thing that remains undone is the writing of one book review. Not sure when I will post it, but hoping for by the weekend.

This week looks like this:


  1. Clean my office. I really can't take the mess anymore. 
  2. Write a book review.
  3. Take listing photos on Thursday.
  4. Oil change on Friday. 
  5. Lunch with a friend on Friday.
I'm sure there are a million other things, but these are the pressing ones. What's on your to-do list?

No comments:

Post a Comment