Monday, August 13, 2018

Mailbox Monday - Aug 13



Mailbox Monday is a meme started by Marcia of To Be Continued. Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came in their mailbox during the last week. It now has a permanent home at the Mailbox Monday blog.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists.

The Outer Banks has been very much on my mind this week, so the beach mailbox is back. We're already planning next year's vacation. I would actually love to go down in December if we could do it cheaply enough. Since the Lil' Princess will have several weeks off around Christmas, it would be a perfect time for us to get away. Guess we will have to wait and see what the Lil' Diva's work schedule looks like.

Speaking of the Lil' Diva--she turned 17 this weekend. There are days I wish I could turn back time and make her 5 again. She's already looking forward to college next year.


Here is what my mail carrier dropped off to me this week.


I've read the other books in the series and loved them. This will be a new author to me, so I hope I'll enjoy this installment of The Daughters of the Mayflower as well.

This is a poetry collection that I'll be reviewing at The Book Connection next week. 


This is another poetry collection with beautiful artwork. I think I'm reviewing this one in September. 

I'll be in Devens for a strategic planning event today, so I might be late visiting your blogs. I hope you'll share your mailbox with us. Have a blessed week.

4 comments:

  1. Your Lil' Diva is certainly looking mature and beautiful.
    I have to try one of the Daughters of the Mayflower series -the books always draw me. Hope you enjoy your planning event.
    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by, Martha. There are days I wish I could stop her growing. The Daughters of the Mayflower series is a good one. You should definitely give it a shot. The planning event was interesting.

    Off to visit your blog now. Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see what you think of the poetry books. Yes, you are reviewing Diamante's book in September.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad your tour company focuses on poetry books, Serena. They don't get enough exposure.

      Delete