Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Bookish (and not so Bookish) Thoughts - August 15



Bookish (and not so Bookish) Thoughts is hosted by Bookishly Boisterous. This is a chance for book bloggers to dabble in areas besides books (but those are welcome too). Share your plans for the weekend, a rant on people not using their turn signals in parking lots, or your love of Sunday morning mimosas.

Please join me in saying a prayer for one of the Lil' Princess' friends. She was born with a condition called NF2. She has developed benign tumors throughout her body requiring dozens of surgeries. She is scheduled for another major surgery today. May God's hands guide the doctors as they operate on this sweet girl.




God has certainly blessed us with plenty of vegetables from the garden this year. The carrots didn't make it, but everything else is coming along nicely and the potatoes should be ready by the end of the month.

Hope you have a wonderful day.





2 comments:

  1. Those veggies look so good!

    I hate it when I'm waiting to come out of a parking lot and someone on the street turns into the lot suddenly, without a turn signal. Yikes!

    Enjoy your week and thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear about her friend. I hope the surgery goes well. Look at those lovely veggies. Our tomatoes are still all green. I have no idea why!

    ReplyDelete